Hollie is an avid runner but was looking for way to cross train and mix things up. Check out our October MOTM!
1. What motivated or motivates you to live a healthy lifestyle?
Exercise is my best stress reducer. When I have to miss it really affects my mood and state of mind. I just feel better when I exercise and eat healthy.
2. What is your favorite class/studio thus far on FIT PASS and why?
I have had lots of great classes so it’s hard to pick just one, but SixPax at 5:30 am sets me up for a great day.
3. Outside of working out, what other ways or things do you do you stay healthy and fit?
I am really making an effort to eat more veggies and less sugar. I LOVE DESSERT so it’s a challenge.
4. Why did you decide on FIT PASS for your fitness journey?
I love being able to try different things, but it’s also the best value for me because I run several days a week (especially when training for a race) and I really just need a class once or twice a week for cross training. I also need the group exercise experience to keep me motivated.
5. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone just starting out with fitness classes?
Challenge yourself, but be sure to stretch always. As I age I can really feel a difference when I don’t stretch.