Member of the Month
July MOTM Kinsey Cowan
- What motivated or motivates you to live a healthy lifestyle? Having 3 kids and a full-time job makes it extremely difficult for me to find time for myself but I’ve quickly realized that a short 45 minute workout 3 to 4 times a week makes all the difference in the world, not only to me but for my family as well. Cause when mama’s happy...everybody’s happy;-)
- What is your favorite class/studio thus far on FIT PASS and why? Heuser Health is my current fav! They have several classes to choose from throughout the day and everyone is always so friendly and welcoming there! It’s also a great workout every time and you’re guaranteed to be sore the next day!
- Outside of working out, what other ways or things do you do you stay healthy and fit? I try and eat a pretty balanced macro diet, drink at least 128 oz of water and limit my sugar intake to 30 grams each day.
4. Why did you decide on FIT PASS for your fitness journey? Cynthia has taught me so much about the importance of strength training and how you should constantly be switching things up. FIT PASS gives me the opportunity to try out new classes and gyms that I otherwise would have never experienced and more importantly that fit into my busy schedule.
5. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone just starting out with fitness classes? Most classes encourage you to work at your own pace so don’t be scared to try something new because you don’t think you’ll be able to do it. Just relax and give it a try!