Member of the Month
August MOTM Lauren Mather
1. What motivated or motivates you to live a healthy lifestyle? I am motivated by how it makes me feel, I have more energy and am a generally happier person when I workout.
2. What is your favorite class/studio thus far on FIT PASS and why? Savoy - plain and simple it kicks my butt every single time and it is always challenging and changing
3. Outside of working out, what other ways or things do you do you stay healthy and fit? I make an effort to cook all of my meals. This way I know exactly what I am putting into my body to fuel whatever workout I have planned.
4. Why did you decide on FIT PASS for your fitness journey? I need a lot of change. I get bored with workouts easily and if I'm not being challenged I stop going. With FITPASS, I can decide exactly what I want to do that day and I am not tied into just going to boot camp, spin, or yoga. I can fit all of that into my week and I LOVE it.
5. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone just starting out with fitness classes? Be able to laugh at yourself. I have fallen over, hit myself in the face doing wall balls, and assorted other klutz things - its so much easier if you just laugh it off then getting frustrated that you made a fool of yourself.